Take advantage of all the data your devices collect about you.
Every day your smartphone collects TONS of data about you. Miles walked. Calories burned. Time spent reading Hacker News. We've got the technology, now harness that data and use it to make yourself better… faster… stronger!
What to build:
A web/mobile app or hardware hack using personal quantification data..
Can I submit something I've already built?
Sure, but you must add something new for this hackathon.
Does it have to work IRL?
YES! Mockups and slideshows are boring. Show us something we can use. It doesn't have to be in the app store or open source, but we do have to be able to test it.
What's in it for me?
Our sponsor BaseHealth has generously donated e-Health Sensor Platform kit and there are also lots of other great prizes.
Error - does not compute. I want to participate, but I don't know where / how to start. Halp!
No problemo. We've compiled a list of APIs, libraries, examples, tutorials, and ideas just for you.
How can I find a teammate?
Head over to the participants page and reach out to a fellow hacker.
- You must submit a web/mobile app or hardware hack using personal quantification data.
- You must provide access to and testing instructions for your submission.
- Use any language, framework, library you want.
- If you’re submitting an existing app / project, you must include a description of what you’ve added for this hackathon.
- No malicious code — pls don't hack the gibson!
Executive Director at Hacker Fund & Co-Founder at CTRL Collective
CEO of BaseHealth
Quality of Idea
Includes creativity and originality
Implementation of Idea
Includes how well the idea was executed by the developer
Includes the potential impact on users